PHOSPHATE FX RESIN
Phosphate FX Advanced Regenerable Phosphate Control Resin.
- Prevents Algae Overgrowth
- Reduces and Extends Maintenance Intervals
- Regenerable Multiple Times
- Safe and Effective Way to Lower Phosphates
- Treats up to 125 US Gallons (473 liters)
- Use in Freshwater or Marine and Reef Aquariums to Safely Remove Phosphate and Aid in Water Clarity.
To use the product simply place the mesh filter bag within a high flow area of your filtration system.
Prior to first use, rinse each bag of resin by passing a steady stream of fresh water (RO preferably) 4 to 5 cups approximately; discard water once completed.
Removal is directly related to resin contact time with water; maximizing contact time with water will remove more phosphates and aid in the overall quality of aquarium water. For best results, resins should be used inside a reactor or a pressurized canister.
Phosphate FX is regenerable multiple times, making it a cost effective means for reduction of phosphates in marine and freshwater aquariums.
I’m setting up a new tank and phosphate level was high I used phosphate Fx and work awesome levels drop in a week. The great thing is I only used 1/4 of Container which last for up to 6 weeks then you can regenerate it up to six times so I container it’s gonna last me well over a year